Both conventions have kept me very busy, and I'm looking forward to Salt Lake. I'll be sharing a booth with the rest of the guys from Big Shiny Robot! and some other great artists. I'll have plenty of books and will be signing them, including The Serpent's Head.
For those interested, here's my panel schedule:
- 4:00 pm - An Hour With Sam Witwer
- 5:00 pm - Room 250a - What we know and what we think we know about Episode VII (Moderator)
- 7:00 pm - Room 255c - Salt Lake Comic-Con Film School Part 1: Development, Screenwriting, and Pre-production
- 8:00 pm - Room 255b - The Big Shiny Geek Show Pub Quiz
- 1:00 pm - Room 250a - Star Wars Rebels (Moderator)
- 2:00 pm - Room 151g - The Future and Legends of Star Wars Canon (Moderator)
- 8:00 pm - Room 255f - The Cinema Behind Star Wars (Moderator)
- 2:00 pm - Room 255b - Nerds vs. The News
- 3:00 pm - Room 255c - Salt Lake Comic Con Film School Part 3: Post-Production, Marketing, and Distribution
- 4:00 pm - Room 255c - How to Create and Run a Successful Kickstarter Campaign
- 5:00 pm - Room 251a - Star Wars Roundtable: An in-depth discussion of Film, Comics, Television, Novels, Toys and more (Moderator)
- 6:00 pm - Room 151d - Full of Sith podcast recording
- 8:00 pm - Room 255e - The Princess Bride, John Carter, and other movie marketing failures (Moderator)
This is all still subject to change. I've heard tell they want to add some things to the schedule, but we'll see. In the meantime, I'd say your best bet to get a book signed will be on Friday, which is my lightest panel day.
I also promise I'll be updating this space more often. I've just been writing. A lot.