I have my tentative FanX schedule. Things are subject to be added or subtracted, but this is, for the most part, the schedule I'll be sticking to. For the rest of the time at the convention, I'll be at my booth signing books or haunting the Big Shiny Robot! booth.
As far as I know, "A Children's Illustrated History of Presidential Assassination" will be available at the con.
I'm not on as many writing panels as Star Wars panels this year, but there are still a couple in there. Star Wars fans coming to the convention should be excited, though.
Hit the Salt Lake City Comic-Con website for tickets.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
- 1:00 pm: Why Who Framed Roger Rabbit is One of the Greatest Noir Films Ever Made
- 2:00 pm: The History of Robin and Why Batman’s Sidekick is Great (M)
- 5:00 pm: The Boba Fetts – Daniel Logan and Jeremy Bulloch (M)
- 6:00 pm: The Corporate Takeover of Geekdom: Is Disney’s Owning Marvel and Lucasfilm a Boon or Bane to our Favorite Franchises?
Friday, April 18, 2014
- 11:00 am: The Writers of Star Wars (M) (Michael A. Stackpole, Dave Wolverton, Kevin J. Anderson.)
- 3:00 pm: Star Wars Rebels: A Look at the Upcoming Disney XD Series (M)
- 4:00 pm: Indiana Jones: A Look at the Character Young & Old (M)
- 8:00 pm: What We Know and What We Think We Know About Star Wars Episode VII (M)
Saturday, April 19, 2014
- 10:00 am: Downton Abby: How a Stuffy British Drama Became One of TV’s Most Addictive Shows (M)
- 1:00 pm: Writing Children’s Books
- 2:00 pm: Star Trek v. Star Wars: Living in a Post-JJ Abrams World, Part Deux (M)
- 4:00 pm: Spotlight on Michael A. Stackpole (M)
- 5:00 pm: Full of Sith Podcast
- 8:00 pm: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (M)